£54.99 – £132.99
What is Alli?
Alli is used for weight loss in adults aged 18 and over who are overweight, and have a body mass index (BMI) of 28 or above. Alli should be used along with a reduced calorie, lower-fat diet. BMI is a way to find out if you have a healthy weight, or are overweight, for your height. The chart below will help you find out whether you are overweight and whether Alli is right for you. Find your height on the chart. If you weigh less than the weight shown for your height, do not take Alli.
Do not take Alli
- If you are allergic to orlistat or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are taking ciclosporin, used after organ transplants, for severe rheumatoid arthritis and some severe skin conditions.
- If you are taking warfarin or other medicines used to thin the blood.
- If you have cholestasis (condition where the flow of bile from the liver is blocked).
- If you have problems absorbing food (chronic malabsorption syndrome) diagnosed by a doctor.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Alli
- If you have diabetes.
Tell your doctor who may need to adjust your anti-diabetic medicine.
- If you have kidney disease. Talk to your doctor before taking alli if you have problems with your kidneys. The use of orlistat may be associated with kidney stones in patients suffering from chronic kidney disease.
How do I buy Alli online?
You can safely buy Alli online at My Doctor Now. You need to go through an online consultation with a medical doctor before your order will be supplied, this is subject to approval. The online consultation will ensure that it is the right medication for your medical condition.
84 Capsules(1 month), 168 Capsules(2 months), 252 Capsules(3 months)